فروز. فيروز والانتظار
| Retrieved November 21, 2017
|| 1969: Banned from radio stations for six months after refusing to perform a private concert for the president of Algeria• The Guardian stated that "she sang the story of a Lebanon that never really existed" and "essentially helped build the identity of Lebanon, just 14 years after it became an independent country"
| Also featured are songs by Philemon Wehbe, , , Mohamed Abd El Wahab, Najib Hankash and Mohamed Mohsen
|| Retrieved 2019-05-25
Even some Syrian opposition activists called on her to boycott the event as just three years prior Syria had been accused of carrying out a series of assassinations on the Lebanese.
- Stream فيروز music
- Commenting on the event, the wrote: "Every day the sun rises over Syria you hear one voice across the country — Fairuz, the legendary Lebanese singer and greatest living Arab diva"
- When asked that after living 50 years in America, does he feel more American or Persian, he said, "Being Persian is part of my history and being an American is part of my identity and the two are irretrievably intermixed--like an egg that once scrambled, you cannot separate the yolk from the white
- Fairouz to me is above all laws
|| Sami Asmar Spring 1995
| Some who lived in the city were not even of Arab background making it even harder to relate to the music forms of the time
|| February 8, 2009
This was the period where her role as a prominent Lebanese figure would be cemented.
- Stream موسيقى هادئة
- 2010 — American Astronautical Society AAS William Randolph Lovelace II Award• 1990s — present In the 1990s, Fairuz produced six albums two Philemon Wahbi tributes with unreleased tracks included, a album, three Ziad Rahbani albums, and a tribute album to Assi Rahbani orchestrated by Ziad and held a number of large-scale concerts, most notably the historic concert held at Beirut's in September 1994 to launch the rebirth of the downtown district that was ravaged by the civil war
- Stream موسيقى هادئة
- This was especially important because the war itself was so multifaceted and involved many conflicting opinions between the state and different militias
- Firouz Naderi
- NASA Distinguished Service Medal JPL's Associate Director [ ] After the Mars Program, he was appointed JPL's first Associate Director for Project Formulation and Strategy, serving as the Laboratory's senior official providing oversight of JPL new business acquisition and senior strategic planning officer